Devrhoid Davis 2019 Goals
I’ve always had a love hate relationship with writing goals. On the one hand, I’ve Love the idea of facing a new day, month or year with anticipation (as opposed to apprehension). On the other hand, I’ve struggled since 2013 to set reasonable timelines on my goals. I’ve also had the experience of failing to hit all 10 of my goals for the previous 12 months. That was very depressing. Notwithstanding, I love the process of setting goals and what it does for me. Thus, I have done it consistently since 2014.
2018 was a great year, So was 2017 since I actually hit most of my goals. I’ll write about that in my 2018 Year in Review later today. As I mentioned before, I am looking forward to what 2019 will bring. In writing these goals, it is my intention to impress upon the universe my intent and to support that with action.
My process of goal setting is actually pretty simple, I chose five or six categories and write 3 major goals I intend to achieve in those areas. These are my goals for 2019.
- I attend Church at least twice per month for each month of 2019 starting January of 2019
- I study the wisdom of King Solomon by January 31. 2019
- I study the life of Mahatma Ghandi by June 30. 2019
Personal Development Goals
- I read and study “Mastery” by Robert Greene by March 25.2019
- I study “The 48 Laws of Power” by Robert Greene by June 30, 2019
- I study “The Laws of Human Nature” by September 30, 2019.
Business and Career Goals
- I grow the DAU of Caribbean Value Investor to 50,000 by June 1, 2019.
- I study the IAEA Safety Series 7 by January 31, 2019
- I write 50 Company Analysis and engage a total of 500 potential clients for my business by June 30, 2019.
- I print and start using Phil Towns 12 Month Financial Planner by January 30. 2019.
- I earn US$ 100 per month from my online business by September 25,2019.
- Caribbean Value Investor has its first International Client by December 1, 2019.
Family and relationship goals
- I continue to support my younger sister through University starting January 22, 2019.
- I visit with my Aunt and Siblings at least twice monthly starting January 01. 2019.
- I dedicate time to understanding my Partner and building a stronger relationship with her.
Health and Fitness Goals
- I start on January 01, 2019 drinking more water as a habit.
- I do 100 push-ups and walk for 30 minutes starting January 01,2019. I realise my Adonis Golden Ratio by September 30, 2019.
- I work with a Fitness Coach and get a meal plan for achieving and maintaining my Adonis Golden Ratio by March 31, 2019.
To be honest, I was tempted to add more goals to this list but since I have a relatively long history of underachieving my goals, I will stick with these and update the list as I achieve these. To console myself, I remind myself that I’ll need to make hundreds of micro-goals on the way to achieving the 18 goals listed above.